Ecotech Vortech QuietDrive MP40wQD Two Pack Ecotech Vortech QuietDrive MP40wQD
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼• All new driver included with the VorTech MP10, MP40 and MP60
• 6+ Available continuous operational modes
• Wave Auto Tune, Feed Mode & Night Mode• 90% Less motor noise*
• Up to 40% more output*
• Communicates with existing WWD and “w” EcoSmart pumps
• Fully compatible with EcoSmart Live via ReefLink
MP10QD & MP10wQD
Flow: 1,500+ gph (6,000+ lph)
Power Consumption: 8-18 Watts
Tank Range: 2.5-50+ gal (9.5-190 liters)
Max Glass Thickness: 0.375 inches (9.5 mm)
Flow: 4,500+ gph (17,000+ lph)
Power Consumption: 9 to 38 Watts
Tank Range: 50-500+ gal (190-1,800 liters)
Max Glass Thickness: 0.75 inches (19 mm
Flow: 7,500+ gal (28,000+ lph)
Power Consumption: 10 to 60 Watts
Tank Range: 120-1,000+ gal (450-3,800 liters)
Glass Thickness Range: 0.375 -1.00 inch (9.5 – 26 mm
Vortech QD Flow
In an aquarium, having the right amount of flow is crucial to the health of the ecosystem. With VorTech QuietDrive choosing the correct water circulation equipment has never been easier.VorTech pumps are designed by aquarists to be the gold standard in providing flow in marine aquariums. When it comes to broad yet gentle flow, the VorTech design is un-matched:
• Create massive water movement
• No livestock damaging “hot spots”
• Natural Gyre• Three dimensional flow patterns
• Comprehensive flow options
• Precise water movement control
The VorTech is no less amazing today than when it first revolutionised the aquarium hobby.
Three generations of pumps, over a decade of flow production, and tens of thousands of healthy aquariums are a testament to this uniquely designed power head.
At the heart of the VorTech’s success is its unique, patented, magnetically coupled design.
• No distractions from the beauty of the tank and its inhabitants
• No wires in the aquarium
• No unwanted heat added to the water column
• No risk of electrical discharge harming people or marine life
• No hassle when it comes to installing, relocating or cleaning the powerhead
QuietDrive builds on the unique advantages of the VorTech’s magnetically coupled design and takes it to the next level.
The revolutionary new drive system boasts increased efficiency and significantly reduced motor noise.
First, VorTech took the pump motor out of the aquarium, now QuietDrive takes the noise out of the motor.
This product has no related products.